Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Have fun with PhotoFunia

PhotoFunia is some like an online photo editor, photo posters effects, photo maker or whatever. I really have fun with this.

Since doing a photo editing is a bit hubby of mine, my friend introduced me with this kind of online photo editor. It’s really easy to use and you can choose a variety of styles or effects. So I made some versions of mine and for my baby.

Here's other sites of an online photo editor:
http://www.fototrix.com
http://www.magmypic.com
http://www.lunapic.com












8 comments:

BLOGGER said...

How cute my baby is... heheh grabe... artistahin gyud akong baby oi... love you baby...

lord said...

I appreciate this great post, because it's really an impressive piece of work. Nice Photo Editing you had shared.
Lord Lemon,
Photo Editing Services
Photos Editing Services, Restoration, Retouching, Restoring, Repairing, Resizing, Enhancing, Developing and Manipulation Services

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Cute baby...you have played with photofunia..that look great...If you wise you can use our service too..thanks for sharing

-----------------------------

www.deepetch.com

Clipping path, Masking, Retouching, Color correction.

Low rate clipping path with time deadline Delivery said...

what a cut baby. so enjoyable photo. I like it.

thanks
Free Low rate best quality Time deadline delivery clipping path service

Anonymous said...

Really nice blog, I am going to tell my friends about it.


photo editing online - photo editing - Photo Editing Service - Image manipulation Service - skinny photo editor - professional picture editing

sandeep sharma said...

Good post, let a person big open horizon. I look forward to more updates and will be returning.Cheers!

Tim Holtz

scrapbook

Image Manipulation Expert said...

Wow! excellent blog post and a very nice photo. Thanks for sharing with us. We are providing the best high-quality image manipulation and other services. if you want to about the best-trusted image editing company, that you visit my website. Thanks again